Consider becoming an EBEA member, a wise investment in the growth of your own future as Scientist in Bioelectromagnetics!
Reasons to join EBEA:
- People: Build your scientific network
- Information: Keep current with cutting-edge researches, events and conferences in Bioelectromagnetics
- Learning: Expand your continuing education
- Savings: Receive conference & journal discounts
To join EBEA you need to register to our EBEA member platform.
You will be asked to give the following information:
- your name
- a short curriculum vitae
- a short list of your main publications
- kind of membership (i.e. student, full member, etc.)
You will receive an acknowledge of your request within 24 hours, and in the following days a confirmation of acceptance.
!!! Important: please don’t provide any payment until you have received a message officially confirming you have been accepted as a member of EBEA !!!
EBEA Type of Membership
Person who is active in the field of bioeletromagnetics or allied areas as demonstrated by independent, original research or by other activities which have significantly fostered the development of the field is qualified to be Full Members. The rigths and privileges of Full Members include voting, holding office and subscribing to Society publications at a reduced rate.
Persons who have an interest in bioeletromagnetics or allied fields but whose professional activities are in other areas are qualified to be Associate Members. Associate Members have all the privileges of Full Members except that they may not vote or be elected in the Council.
Pre-doctoral students at degree-granting institutions are eligible to apply for Student Membership. Upon the award of a Ph.D., Sc.D., M.D. or equivalent degree, Student Membership shall be terminated. Student Members have all the privileges of Full Members except that they may not vote or be elected in the Coucil.
An Emeritus Member fulfils the requirements for a Full Member, but has become Emeritus or retired at its own institution. An Emeritus Member has all the rights and privileges of a Full Member. The Council must approve each appointment to Emeritus Membership. To be eligible for Emeritus Membership, an individual must be a Full Member for at least one year.
A person or corporation may be elected a Sustaining Member by the Council as a result of demonstrated and substantial acts benefiting the Society or its purpose. Only in the case of a person qualified as a Full Member may a Sustaining Member vote or be elected in the Council.
Joint EBEA/BEMS Membership
Joint membership with the Bioelectromagnetics Society BEMS can be requested through the online form.
- Full or Associate membership – 60 €
- Joint EBEA-BEMS Full or Associate membership – 100 € *
- Student or Emeritus member – 15 €**
- Student or Emeritus Joint EBEA-BEMS – 25.5 €
- Sustaining member – 800 € ***
* For new BEMS members, please submit separately membership application to BEMS
** Retired scientists are invited to apply for Emeritus status
*** Sustaining organisations are granted the Journal as complimentary and reduced rates for 5 people at EBEA meetings
Bioelectromagnetic Journal dues:
- Online Access for Students (Worldwide, except Canada) – 50 €
- Online Access for Students (Canada Only) – 55 €
- Online Access for Non-student Members (Worldwide, except Canada) – 73 €
- Online Access for Non-student Members (Canada Only) – 81 €
- Online Access and Print Delivery for Non-student Members (USA Only) – 81 €
- Online Access and Print Delivery for Non-student Members (Canada Only) – 93 €
- Online Access and Print Delivery for Non-student Members (Worldwide, except Canada and USA) – 100 €